Here are some more updated pics because Andrea complained that the pictures i posted are "old". Don't forget to click on the pic to make it bigger...

My 1st pair of p.j.'s. It was getting chilly here the other night, so mommy had to put me in p.j.'s...oh so warm!!

Me and daddy hanging out after a fit I threw!

Mommy thinks I am so cute!!

Daddy forcing the
paci...he insists that I will suck on this and not mommy's pinkie finger.

My neck is getting so strong that I can sit in my
bumbo chair for a few minutes each day!!

Look how far I can pick up my head and I was only 3 weeks old!

Mommy dances with me at night to get me to go to sleep. She wants me to grow up with good
rhythm.

I LOVE to sleep snuggled up under my mommy's chin. Why sleep in my own bed when I have her trained to let me always sleep where I can hear her heartbeat? Duh! She works for ME!!
3 comments:
the pictures are great! thanks for the updates. prayin for you! look forward to see yall soon! love ya...
YAY!!! I LOVE the pics! I love the baby commentary too! haha
He is such a cutie patootie! When are y'all stopping by for lunch again. ;)
Love it. What a cute fam. remember no pic is outdated.... we love them all. can't wait to see Jackson in person....... soooooo cute. keep on having fun......... (good luck with the fam..........11 days is scary)
Post a Comment