I'm 8 weeks old now and will be officially 2 months old on Monday!!

Beginnings of a smile.... I was just 5 weeks old here.

Daddy special trick that gets me
un-fussy. One arm between legs, other on the side of leg and we pat my
tushy till I conk out. Do it my way and we all get along...K?

Lifting my big
ol head up high. Me and mommy noticed that I have a larger head than most other babies my age, hopefully I will grow into it, but means I'm really strong to be holding it up this high!!

I love going for walks, I just look up and smile at mommy the whole way!

Watching the Colts - Patriots game with daddy....we were going for the Colts..Peyton's our
fav!

Just woke up...I'm kind of grumpy in the mornings.

Me and momma.

This is the ridiculous Thanksgiving outfit my mommy put on me. Daddy said I looked like an Indian.

Smiling at mommy, she seems to like my smiles

Watching the Today Show while mommy got ready for us to leave.

come on mommy, just put me in the car seat and let's go

love this contraption this dude call Santa brought me.
Apparently I'm so good mommy said he wanted to give it me early
2 comments:
Jackson is so big now. He is past the new baby look and is starting to really look like a little man. He looks like quite the happy little man too. Can't wait to see him in person. He will probably grow a ton in the next month though. Looks like life with a baby fits both you and Travis very well. We love the pics. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Love the Christmas pic. I make my Moody men do the same. Your pic turned out great. What a good looking fam you have.
Post a Comment