What a roller coaster our weather is here. On Saturday, it got to about 75, then Sunday rain rolled in and with it the freezing temps. Monday brought sleet and cold air. Then this morning we woke to the mid 50's and warm humidity. The high was 74 today, then at 2:30 pm the cold front pushed back again and the temp dropped to 50 in 12 mins!!! All the while the clouds hanging around with rain, so when you look out side it just looks gloomy, but you actually have to step out there to know if you're going to need a jacket or not.....I thought Wyoming weather was crazy, but I do have to say that Texas is so much more strange!!
Here's bath pics and a few others. JT is doing a lot better since last week. I'm still not a fan of the shots, but I feel better knowing that he has moved past it.
Enjoy....
A Different Kind of Love Story….
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment