We have more decorations to put up, but Travis said this was fine for this year since we won't even be here on Christmas. Each year we'll keep adding on so then finally we'll look like the
Griswald's!


We took
JT out so he could look at the lights...he was
mesmerized.
3 comments:
GO GO CHRISTMAS!!!! You really got with the decorating. I am oh so impressed. It is easy to see why Jackson was so taken. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!! WOOOO!!!!HOOOOO!!!!! We will be in town on the 26th and leave again on the 28th. Hope we can get together. I will make some more caramel rolls and possibly some cookies too. You won't go hungry here. Once you start using your Kitchen Aid you will never want to stop. Have a good one. Thanks again for sharing the pics. Jackson is just growing up soooo fast. Take care.....
One point of clarification: Your family already resembles the Griswolds... you're just still working on the house.
Love the new pic of your little man of smiles.... he is so cute. I am so glad we got to see you guys. I think Jackson is even cuter in person. Thanks for coming over. I hope you had a safe trip home. Can't wait to see all of the pictures, hear all about your Christmas excitement and of course see you again.
Post a Comment