Monday, January 28

Come on in, sit right down..

Sitting!? That's right, we have been practicing and practicing and 2 weeks later it has paid off......he's sitting up all on his own!! Yep and just one week shy of being 4 months old...what can I say, he's advanced! Here's the pics...


He sits up all on his own!!
Little wobbley, still on his own!!
Sitting up and reading his book

Standing on the chair...he loves to stand up!

1 comment:

Moody Family said...

Look at that little man.... so strong. He is quite advanced.. sitting and standing. WOW!!!!! I think he has grown up so much in a month. I can't believe how much he has changed in such a short period of time.... looking more and more like a little man every day and not like a new baby. Give him a squeeze for us.... and tell him to keep up the good work. Take care and we look forward to more pics of your growing man.