Friday, February 15

So bummed

I FORGOT THE CAMERA CORD...AUGH!!! Why oh why. I know that when I get back I'll get busy and forget to post the pics and they are so cute!! I took JT swimming yesterday afternoon and he was all business. No smiles, just serious look on his face checking it all out, but then after dinner we all 3 went and he was LOVING swimming with daddy. I think it's because it was something new when I took him not because he likes daddy more....that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

I know one thing is for sure, I sure could get used to these swanky hotels. But how could you not, the staff bends over backwards to please you and they treat you like your a famous rock star. Of course I think I'm getting extra special treatment because I tote around an adorable baby, but none-the-less, I think I could move in. But reality is setting in as I pack us up this morning to get ready to leave this afternoon. I told Travis how much I loved it and his response...."gee, JT is sure doesn't take mommy very long to get used to things that are expensive...too bad daddy is cheap." In other words, if XTO wasn't paying for this we'd be at the Holiday Inn. Oh I still love him.

Well need to finish packing it up, cause we are headed to the Galleria and the Cheesecake Factory.....YUM!!

Have a good weekend!

No comments: