Monday, March 17

More pics!

Pictures from when we went up north to visit family!!

Papa Mike-n-me watching the Outdoor channel, he's teaching me about Caribou hunting!!

My cousin Sarah loving on me
I'm excited to be up this morning!!
Getting dressed. Papa Mike took on the rigorious task...I sure hate my clothes!
My cousin Sarah really really loves me....c-a-n'-t b-r-e-a-t-h

I'm in shock...I didn't know a bath tub could be so big!
What the heck is this stuff falling? Can I eat it?
My oldest cousin, Trent. I LOVE him, he's so cool and he carries me every where he goes!
Papa Ed playing with me, he seems to really like me
I'm a pro at this plane traveling thing!

oh, er, a-l-m-o-s-t....ahhh there, I GOT IT!!
Ok folks, this is how you hold your bottle
The babe holding me is one of my favs, Kari. She's the mom of my soon-to-be-born Bro!
I love lots of blankies to cuddle with
Just relaxin on the couch.

1 comment:

Moody Family said...

It looks like Jackson had a busy time.... but really fun. He is growing up so fast. Can't believe he can hold his own bottle, THAT ROCKS!!!!!