Wednesday, May 21

The heat is on

Dang, it's hot here! I just checked the weather too and it looks like it's not going to stop, that this isn't just some sort of freak heat wave, we are if full blown summer.

The bright side? Our pool is already 79 degrees and considering it doesn't get full sun for more than 4 hours a day AND it's a 9 footer (deep that is), that's amazing the temp is already this high. JT doesn't mind if it's a little cooler, but mommy freezes for the first 10 mins when it's less that 78 degrees. That will make our Thursday Open Swim days a lot more fun. That's right, Thursday is open swim at the Kinley's. The past 2 summers a few of my friends that were stay at home moms would come over and swim with their babies while I was at work, well this year I actually get to be apart of that. So under the advice of a friend who had swim days at her house, I decided to designate one day a week this entire summer to staying home and opening up my pool to anyone who wanted a dip! So thus Thursday Open Swim was born. Just in case you haven't been told about it and you live in Ft Worth, every Thursday from 11 am to 3 pm at the Kinley Casa. Be sure to bring a bathing suit, towel and lunch (if your hungry). The A/C will be running inside in case you get over heated!!

More pics, cause that's the real reason y'all check this blog!!!


Getting it all on camera.....Grandma Sandy thought it would be cute to give JT a dolly, but my boy was only interested in trying gouge the eyes out!! Daddy wasn't impressed with this pic :-)
His little blue chair. He LOVED this thing, would stand in front of it and talk to it for hours. My friend Tara lent us some toys while we were in Wyoming.
Stompin around the house in my cowboy boots!
reading the paper with Papa Mike...he does it his way and I do it mine!!
Hee haw! Riding the horsey at Uncle Steve and Aunt Kate's house

4 comments:

Brenda Liniger said...

Love the picture of him reading the paper with his grandpa,,,,that is sweet!

Chris Freeland said...

Sweet. I just got a new swimsuit for open swim.

http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/index_clothing.php?m=cl&g=cl012

See ya there.

Moody Family said...

I wish we could join you for the swimming. It was so nice to see you two when you came up. Can't wait to visit again. I love the pics.. I really think JT will be running before he attempts to crawl. He is soooo strong and cute of course. Thanks for the diapers and the letters. Both have been a hit. Jake loved the diapers so much that he tried to poo in every one. HA HA!!! Good luck braving the heat.

Jennifer said...

He is so cute Crissy! He looks so much like both of you!