Monday, June 16

We are official

We are officially on the MLS books, have a lock box on the front door and I am now a prisoner to the cleanliness of my house once again. This is an area of struggle for me and I'm afraid of having to get in the habit of having a fantastically clean house. See I get excited about a clean house!!

In the past I have truly worshiped a clean house. Of course having a baby changes that and I don't want to be the kind of mommy that doesn't let her kids explore and have fun. I'll be praying that this doesn't stir up those old addictions and that I can still let Jackson have fun with out getting stressed out. I've learned to lighten up and I'm worried that old habits will come back to haunt me!!

So after a week of having strange men in and out of our 3rd bedroom and master bath, putting up new trim in those rooms and repainting the trim outside we are ready to sell. It's amazing that is has only been a week since we decided to move and how much we got done in that week.

Here's some pics of the house in case you know anyone looking to buy.







Master bedroom
sitting area in the master bedroom
master bedroom
master bedroom and sitting area
hall to master bath from master bedroom
newly painted master bath
newly painted 3rd bedroom. The cream part on the top used to be red, which I loved, but I was told it made the room look small
Jackson's room before we gave away the bed.

2 comments:

Brenda Liniger said...

WOW!!! You guys really busted your butts to get this done, it looks great. We are sad that you will be moving further away, now we really will spend whole days with you just to make the drive worth it!

Moody Family said...

It isn't fun when you get those quick calls... can we come by and see your house in 15 minutes and there is a mess..... I turned into a freak. I cleaned 3 times each day. Thank goodness we aren't staying there now... I wouldn't have survived at that pace. Good luck with the sale... the house looks great.