Monday, July 28

Who loves the zoo? WE DO!!

We went to the zoo this morning for a few hours with some friends and had a ton of fun!! Who knew looking at animals would be so relaxing. Jackson & I needed some fun, since we both spend the weekend sick with a cold. Summer colds are the worst, I think. Jackson loved the big animals and the baby gorilla's. He would point, kick and get all excited. There's the bird exhibit that you go into and feed these little birds that everywhere. I hated it because birds freak me out, but Jackson loved being able to get that close to the animals.

I think we'll be hitting one of the Grandparents up for a yearly zoo pass for Jackson's birthday. That might be a once a week deal we'll be doing, especially when it starts to cool off.


He was pointing at anything that moved! He especially loved the Cheetahs

Bekah and her pretty babies...Sam & Jordan
Jackson and his future partner in crime, Sam.
Jackson completely amazed by the Flamingos
Riding the Huge Lizard...I think they're called Comodo Dragons?

Checking out the penguins as they swim.
Brown or blue? I think definitely blue. Either way, he didn't get those baby blues from me.
Yes, folks he is a climber. Actually this is him getting back down. Travis caught him all the way on top of the ottoman.
I don't think you can really tell by this picture what he was doing but it was hilarious. He was mad that he hit a wall and couldn't keep walking so he was either sassing the toy and just gripping out loud. He does this a lot when he gets frustrated with a toy, I can't help but laugh at him.

No comments: