JT took his first steps back in June, was taking a few more in July and is a full blown walker since the 5
th of August. Of course crawling still gets us where we need to go faster, so most times we'll walk a little and then realize we want to be somewhere fast, so we start crawling again. Either way, he's walking and my world is changing....for the better if you ask me :-)

Best I could get of him walking...that kid is hard to snap pictures of

I noticed not to long ago that there are not a lot of pictures of me with Jackson, so I started taking some on my own

Pushing his friend Sam around on Sam's new radio
flyer rocket!!

He points at everything now and says "
dat"

Crashed.....he sleeps in all different positions, I swear he does
somersaults all night

Playing at the park!

I will pay for this picture one day....or actually I think he will :-) Daddy bought us a new hat to fit my ever growing head!

Since my kid is the one who ALWAYS get sick, I've decided that every time we change his diaper we will wash his hands too in the sick like a big boy....he LOVES it!!

Just rinsing off
No comments:
Post a Comment