Well because he's a little fire ball...literally. That kid is hot all the time, so he sleeps in just a diaper (it's Texas folks, only gets to a low of maybe 75 at night) and during the day, I figure if we are just hanging at the house, why dirty up an outfit. He's usually out back splashing in the pool or finding a mud hole to dig in.....boys!
I'm saving the earth by not using extra water. I figure it's my way to counter-act what the left wingers say my husband is doing to destroy the earth. He's a Petroleum Geologist, he rapes and pillages the earth for a living. :-)
3 comments:
Girl, we are in the same boat on that one!!! As I sit here typing on my computer, my husband is out there destroying God's green earth by digging holes in the ground! lol! Oh and there is no reason for a child to have 5 different outfits each day especially if you are just home!
HA! I am always telling my neighbor to put some clothes on her son! I guess its different when you have a girl, the clothes are too stinkin cute. Thanks for the laugh. Way to go green.
Honestly it is the comfort that is important. If it is hot and you want your child to be comfortable then you do what you feel is right. Kids actually prefer to be naked most of the time anyway.
Post a Comment