Friday, November 21

Because pictures are way better than words....

How about a walk backwards in time, because for some reason that is how my computer uploaded them and I don't want to mess with copy and pasting to get them in chronological order....so here we go.........

Sitting at the dinner table with my new toy I found in the closet. This was suppose to be an Easter present...it's a toy weed eater I found at a Craigs List garage sale and was planning on hiding it till spring, but we were doing some rearranging in the office last night and he found it in the closet. He would sit and eat as long as the weed eater was on the table with him. I hid it again after he went to bed....well at least I know he will love it this spring. The boy is all about the lawn equipment.
Me, daddy and my weed eater having some dinner
Trying to share my banana with my friend Greyson. Greyson is 3 and wants no part of the baby slobbered banana
My friend Jenny lives a few blocks over and has 2 boys that are 15 months apart....could you imagine?! Whew! Anyway, Gavin (far left) is just as big as his big brother Greyson (far right) and then there's my little dude. JT loves it at Jenny's house. Boy haven and they have a back yard that is as big as a park.....how does that work?....she lives in the same neighborhood as me
Sitting in the drivers seat of Greyson's jeep.
Greyson taking JT for a ride in the jeep
It was super chilly her last weekend so here is JT all bundled up, helping us with yard work...will the leaves EVER STOP FALLING??!!
Eating an apple
Petting Copper.....the relationship between those two has improved dramatically now that JT eats food....sometimes I catch him tossing a few pieces to his new BFF.....Copper hated him the first year, but now that the kid gives him food, he's starting to really like JT. That dang dog!! And yes those are boots he's wearing....he loves those things. I have to hid them otherwise we end up wearing them from the moment we get out of bed, hence the pj's with the boots
Going to the park 2 weekends ago.....it was 80 on Sunday and by Saturday it was only a high of 50...talk about your ups and downs

Playing with mommy at the park....trying get him to sit still for a picture is next to impossible these days...such a toddler
Such determination
Again with those blues.....
When we go down a slide we ALWAYS have to go right back up it
We are not amused...
Eating Lobster Bisque with daddy. Why on the floor I have no idea? But he loved the soup....I think it's disgusting
At the zoo with my friend Benjamin
We love the zoo!!
This picture cracks me up...it's by the elephants. Jordan's sitting on it doing some sort of elephant pose, Sammy's trying to talk to it, JT's running away and Benjamin is the only one looking at the camera
There is a huge window by the white tigers den and this tiger was feeling frisky. He kept pacing back in forth in front of it. This pic was snapped right before JT started screaming....I think it sacred him a little....to tell you the truth, I was checking out to see just how tight that window was in the rocks....he appeared a little too hungry for me
with mommy and daddy
playing in the ball pit...one of his favorites
We went to the Trunk or Treat party in our church's HUGE parking lot. It was a TON OF FUN...here's JT trying to figure out what all these goodies are
Sitting in the back of daddy's truck with my friend Benjamin. I think they were fencing...one with a water bottle the other with his pumpkin light saver
Big smiles after riding the up and down coaster he got for his birthday
At the Truck or Treat everyone had some sort of game as well as candy at their car. We had the up and down coaster....which was causing traffic jams...kids where lined up forever to ride this thing....I think most of the southwest part of Ft Worth was there that night...it was so much fun!! Travis took JT around to see every one while Brenda (Benjamin's mom) and I ran the coaster at our truck.
JT was Dennis the Menace for Halloween....pretty fitting if you ask me. Daddy made the sling shot
Pic from our vacation to Wyoming at the beginning of October. This is Crissy's grandpa and grandma....they will be here tomorrow for Thanksgiving!!
Right before the snow started falling in Wyoming
Riding the lawn tractor at Gigi's and Grandpa Tony's.....he LOVED it and it didn't even get turned on
Look at those baby blues....just love em!!
Headed somewhere with serious intent
Riding in the wagon at grandma Sandy and Papa Mike's house aka Travis's mom and dad.
He loves his red wagon
Playing at my friend Tara's house with Tara's husband Jason. They have 2 girls so it was funny to watch him play with the ladies and all their parafinilia
Pushing his baby and stroller around the house
Playing with the girls
Walking around with Grandma Sandy
Getting loves from Papa Mike
Jackson's cousins on his daddy's side. Sarah (in the middle) is Travis's sisters little girl and Erica (far right) is his cousin's little girl
JT's birthday cake in Wyoming
Family at Travis's mom's house...all there for JT's birthday. JT LOVES the stuffed animals in there living room
On the plane headed to Wyoming
The only picture I got of him on his birthday....
Just after our haircut
JT's first haircut
Isn't he cute!!
Laying in the middle of the clothes I just folded....it's his favorite thing to do!
Love my banana's!!!
Playing at Central Market...this picture was taken about 2 1/2 months ago....such a cutie
Reading books with daddy
He's 10 months old in this picture but I just love it....he LOVES to brush his teeth

4 comments:

Ben said...

Wow....long post, great pics, I can't believe he was brushing his own teeth at 10 months!

Brenda Liniger said...

WOW how long did it take to upload all those pictures,,,,love the post, maybe you do it more often!

Robin said...

LOVE all the pictures!! He is just too cute. While hard to pick a favorite, I must say, I just love the one of him brushing his teeth!

Moody Family said...

Way to cute!!! Love it. The halloween costume rocked.. Great Idea!!! hope all is well.