Christmas morning included smiles, giggles, tears and one good time out all with in the first 30
mins....toddlers!!!
JT was so excited when he first came out to see what was under the tree. He played with the santa gift right away, because it was large and un-wrapped. We then started tearing paper to get to the rest of it and that is when the fits started. He liked the new bike he got from Meme and Bappo, then he opened his lawn mower from Papa and Grandma Sandy and that is when the first fit went down. This thing was hooked to the bottom of the box with rivets and screws....ridiculous! So of course Travis had to go out to the garage to get some tools to set the mower free. Well JT was ticked that he had to wait for his mower and started to throw the biggest fit, which included a little toss of his recorder he got from santa. So while our 1-yr-old-who-thinks-he's-2 spent a little session in time out, Travis freed the mower and when JT came back to the living room with an attitude adjustment he discovered that his new favorite toy was ready to be pushed around the house till the cows come home.
Grandma Teresa and Grandpa Rob got him Elmo Live...and let me tell ya this thing is captivating! Mommy sometimes has to turn it off because I will sit and listen to the animated stories he tells forever! JT likes him, but I don't think he's old enough to see Elmo for what he can really do. Travis and I were saying that it's kind of creepy how it's so animated and chit chatty, well I say it is, Travis says that it reminds him of me! WHAT?! ;-)
Here's some great pictures from Christmas day and a few afterward....

Just waking up....apparently he had his remote in bed with him

Seeing what
santa left

He loves this little tykes play garden. He likes opening and shutting the door the best. I got it for $10 off
Craigslist....I think I'm addicted to
Craigslist
Daddy helping me figure out my new recorder
santa put in my stocking. I was piping on that thing all day long!

Trying to open presents while still holding my new ball I got to throw for the dog

I like this new vest, it's soft, puffy and cuddly like a pillow

Watching
elmo tell a story

The last gift he opened, because after this one he didn't care about the rest....I loves the lawn mower

Taking a quick shot....he wouldn't let go of the lawn mower for even a second

We went to Ben & Brooke's for a fondue dinner and the boys wanted to take a bath. This is a shot of the daddies supervising. Abram is only a year older but he looks like he's 2 years older, I call him "tank."

A mouth stuffed full of apple...sometimes I think he's going to choke as much food as he shoves in there

Playing with daddy's matchbox cars that he had when he was little....sure glad Grandma Sandy kept those...
JT loves them

The little guy LOVES LOVES LOVES to draw. He's scribbling on a sticky note, and he's very meticulous about it too. Never goes off the paper and puts a lot of effort into it.

Clapping at his latest masterpiece

He has been doing this for a few weeks now....he feeds himself with a fork!! He'll stab the food and then eat it off the fork, giving mommy a chance to eat a hot meal again.
1 comment:
WIll he please show Benjamin how to use a fork properly????
Post a Comment