Thursday, January 15

Waiting Game...

Well, it's been over a week now since we've had to order the twins AKA the new washer and dryer and I still haven't received the shipping confirmation....which means my new babies are sitting some where in a cold warehouse all alone and scared :-( Yes we ended up having to order them from Costco.com because you got them cheaper and the 13" pedastool option they sit on for free....so of course I opted to order than to get them at the store.  Which ones did we end up with....well let me tell you, if you google washer/dryer be prepared to spend a whole day looking at all that's out there. GOODNIGHT, I can't believe that they make that many different options...none of which offer to fold and put the clothes away...what ripe off! ;-) 

Here's a couple pictures of the little boy of the house....busy busy busy...somedays I don't think he ever stops!



Checking daddy's painting equipment...making sure everything is in working order....he's quality control in our house :-)


Waving "HI!" He loves to wave and say "BYE!" when people are leaving but I'm trying to get him to greet them as well. He's kind of got a little southern drawl when we talks...not sure how he picked that up, but he is a Native Texan, so maybe God puts them into the world that way? What would I know I was born in Wyoming and will never have the option of owning the much coveted license plates that proudly boast "NATIVE TEXAN." Yes, those exist in Texas AND you have to show proof of naturalization to get them.....oh, Texas, sometimes you're just too funny for words, but I still love ya!

1 comment:

Robin said...

You are spot on in that God blesses Native Texans with the drawl at birth. Embrace it.