Weight 23 lbs - 20%
Height 34" - 90%
Head 50 cm - 97%
So basically he's long and lean like daddy and has a big ol noggin like mommy (you're welcome JT)....or as Travis describes it, he's a bobble head ;-).
We got one lil poke in our leg and he only cried for a sec, which is the opposite of norm for him. What can I say, just like his momma, he's a baby when it comes to needles....BUT the boy can take a fall like a champ or get bitten pretty hard at school and never make a peep about it so the culprit has still yet to found by Ms. Michelle and Ms. Sarah. Oh, but let this be a warning to the "little bitter": you will get caught sooner or later, because one bit always leads to another and next time you'll end up bitting someone who's a whole lot weaker than JT Kinley. OK, mommy needs to remember that Forgiveness is good and Revenge is the Lords....repeat, repeat, repeat.
Have a good Tuesday!
2 comments:
What a big boy.. growing so fast... glad the appt went well. I sure hope the biter is found.. there is just no excuse for that.
We Love Doc Worsley! Every time we leave there I say how happy I am he's our doctor and that its so worth the wait! So thanks again for the referral. Glad your apt went well and JT's a healthy, happy boy : )
Have a great week!
Post a Comment