Happy anniversary to my honey! It has been 10 years since we said "I do" and we are more in love today than that warm July day in Casper, WY. In looking back it seems like we were just kids (um, I guess we were?!), but what an adventure God has led us on together. Together we have matured, laughed, cried, become parents, and enjoyed life. I love you and am so blessed to call you my husband! I wasn't always easy and blissful, but thank you for sticking it out with me when it was tough because being on this side of working it out is so amazing! I LOVE YOU TRAVIS!!
Hey all, please be praying not only for our marriage (who can't use prayer, right?!) but also that things will go smoothly with JT for my mom this weekend. Travis and I are leaving this morning, we won't be back till Sunday am and JT has never woken up to anyone but mommy or daddy. This is the first time we've left him together overnight and Travis is especially worried. Thanks all!
2 comments:
Grandma will do great... kids love their grandmas and are always better for them than their own parents.... go figure. Happy aniversary and enjoy your time off and each other. Have fun!!!
Happy Anniversary! 10 years is amazing! Just think of all the journeys that are still to come for you guys. Take care!
Post a Comment