Before I copy and paste what she wrote please note that Travis and I are by no means the experts on parenting and sometimes we blow our tops sky high because we have no idea what we are doing, but I do have to say that we have been praying together A LOT lately because our sweet little blondie is definitley a strong willed child. And as I was reading her note a verse automatically popped into my head...
"Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap a reward if we do not grow weary" Galations 6:9
Since he tends to embarrass me publicly on a regular basis, I feel in my state of insomnia that I should be praised publicly....call it pride cause I'm sure that's what it is!
August 31 at 9:48 pm
So Clint and I worked in the nursery yesterday morning and JT was in our class. And I just wanted to send you a quick note to tell you what you prob already know but JT is just PRECIOUS and was a joy to have in there. So well behaved, polite, and SO smart. I might need to ask for tips in the future cause whatever y'all are doing is working!
In just my short time of being a mom I know I question constantly if I'm doing the right thing so I just wanted to send you some love to let you know that you guys are raising a wonderful son!
Again congrats on the new little one and we will be praying for a sweet healthy baby to come next spring : )
Take care,
Larissa
1 comment:
When they tell you that parenting is hard I don't think that any of us actually understand exactly what hard is. I think the majority of parents reach their limit at some point and those parents out there that claim they are calm and patient 24/7 are either lying or not human. I am positive you guys are wonderful parents. Maybe this will help you understand where I come from somedays: On Sunday I had talk with Trey about paying more attention to Rebecca because he just squeezed her fingers in the cupboard, then a half an hour later I squeezed Rebecca's fingers in the door. I cried that evening because it made her finger bleed. Somedays I feel like such a bad mom but I know that I am great mom cause my children are extremly smart and happy. Two kids will definatley keep you super busy but they remind you how enjoyable life is almost everyday!
Post a Comment