This morning getting into his John Deere Gator in the garage....
J: "mommy, tomorrow is Saturday so now I dot to doe to work"
M: Ok, I'll see after work
He then gets out of his little car walks towards me and says
J: mommy, k div me tiss (I lean down and kiss him) now div me a hug (course I hug him) k I see you ta nite, I love you
Gets in his Gator, backs it up out of the garage and then drives to the neighbors front lawn.
Travis getting dressed and putting on his belt, which Jackson watches every detail that daddy does when he can.
J: daddy we need to doe and det Jackson a seat belt too, remember?!"
Yes, he calls a belt a "seat belt" sooooooo stinking cute!
2 comments:
I love your prego pics! I just started thinking about doing some for me. You look like you're having a lot of fun with Jackson... other than the meltdown in the church lobby yesterday!:) I just added you to my blog list and thought I'd say hi. See you tomorrow.
aub
Cherish, Cherish, Cherish, your last days with your only child! Go to his favorite places one last time, take him to do something special just the two of you, and don't forget that he isn't all grown up just because you have a tiny newborn in the house who seems to make Jackson look like he's ready for college. Just a few words of wisdom...not that the second wont bless your family in many ways. It's just bittersweet losing the dynamic of 3 in the house.
Post a Comment