Wednesday, May 26

Because pictures are the best!



Eating pancakes...every morning he loves his pancakes and Wonder Pets. Such a creature of habit, but what 2 year old isn't?

This face cracks me up

It seemed like it was rainy the entire time my mom was here visiting so indoor play started to get a little tricky. Good thing our floors allow for fast scooter riding. I thought he was a little young for a scooter, but I think my grandparents thought better of it....who knew! He loves this thing


I would've missed this cute pic with my other camera

Grandma will do anything to keep him entertained and help work out all that boy energy while it's raining outside. She used to let me do this when I was little.....holding her hands while I walk up the front of her and then stand on her shoulders. I can't believe she's letting him do this 25 years later!


Enjoying his new swing. Our old faithful swings motor went caput so we had to purchase the new version which plugs in...what a bonus!

Strike a pose!


Ah, ha! He will cuddle, but only with baby brother....I like that he loves Calvin more than mommy, that way we don't struggle with jealously issues. They have the same nose and maybe mouth shape, but other than that they don't really look a like to me


As close to giving brother a kiss as it gets. 2 sweet boys with opposite personalities. Jackson likes air kisses and never really liked them as a baby where as Calvin grins HUGE when I smooch him

The Kinley boys!

No comments: