Calvin at his one month birthday! This dude is l-o-o-n-g!

Big brother cheering little brother on during tummy time. Jackson best characteristic is that he LOVES and cares for his brother. I'm praying it stays that way always...between the both of them

Sweet boy moment captured by mommy's new camera! Daddy made me get it, I swear, but mostly because I got tired missing the good shots because my old camera is too slow. With 2 active boys I need a camera that's going to keep up

Awwww, sweet smile. Well the makins of one, he's only 1 month old in this pic
He tries to fill the bath tub with every toy in the house....good thing the tub is so big
This is how Calvin plays with Hungry Hippos. As T-rav says "he doesn't have a lot to offer right now" ha! ha!
We have been super busy. Crissy's mom (Grandma) came to town all last week and having the extra arms to love and play with the boys not to mention clean the house was awesome! We don't have anymore help scheduled to come now, but at 5 1/2 weeks I think I can handle it now. My recovery was still at a stand still with lots of pain and yesterday I found out at my check up that I have a low grade infection. This explains the swelling in my stomach and the tenderness. It's also very curable with antibiotics, so I should start to feel better in about a week. I was never so happy about an infection in my life...I was really starting to think I was just a whiner. i have more pics but my internet connection is spotty at best so I'll just be happy with what did get uploaded.


3 comments:
I am so happy you got a camera!! Don't you just love it!!!! Your boys are sweet sweet sweet....
You have a great camera! As I'm always asking about cameras...what kind did you get? It takes great pics!
Love the pics. There is nothing better than brothers. That is how it started when we had Jake and two years later they are still best buds. We are excited to see your little men grow together. They will be playing hungry hungry hippos before you know it. :) Hope you begin to heal now that you have antibiotics. Take care.
Post a Comment