Tuesday, June 15

Vengance



Not that y'all are vengeful....most likely just people you know (wink, wink), but I thought that I would share with everyone that I have bossed, coped an attitude, demanded that it be done my way, thought that my idea was the best and even at times was completely un-teachable.....well if you have had a brush with that side of Crissy in the past 30 years, I'm here to tell you that alast, God's word is true!

Hebrews 10:30
We know the God who said, "I alone have the right to take revenge. I will pay back."


Well here it is...






wrapped up in a nice little blue-eyed-blonde-hair-2 yeard old-boy-package



That's him screaming at me because I didn't do something his way


I'm a bad mommy too, because sometimes his pointing-out-the-obvious bossiness is HILARIOUS!

Example:
J: mommy I have a ganola bar please? Dey are on da table, white dare.
Me: I know where they are
J: you need to open dem. How you open it?
Me: you peel the tape back off the box
J: o tay, you peel the tape back and you open dem and you det me one. o tay? oh and please. (the please brought on his charming smile which always makes them baby blues sparkle...oh he knows how to work it already!)



But because he can be sweet too...here's the way I want to leave this


No comments: