C is starting to point at things and jibber away like he's telling me what he thinks it is. He loves looking at books and pointing at specific things in the pictures, really looking at details.
He's also starting to get a little territorial with his mama. If I'm wrestling with J or holding him, C will come up and either start screaming in our faces or slapping J on the arm.....WHAT!? I actually had to put him in his crib the other day for being so greedy with mommy.
He will also try and pester J while he's doing something. Just this am J was looking at a book in his chair and C crawled up and starting pinching his nose and laughing, trying to get J to play and wrestle with him. J was really into his new book so he said to me "mom, brother's being pinchey and I just want to read my book. Please make him do something else?"
T-rav took some time off to spend with us this week and we took the boys boating yesterday at one of the lakes nearby. He let J drive while we trolled for fish and I have to say that for a 3 1/2 year old that kid is pretty handy to have around. We were even up by the shore and he would get the boat turned right to keep us from driving up to close to it.
I showed up early last week to see the stick horse races at J's new school. Here's a video of him running in his 2nd race. And yes, I am THAT mom screaming in the background...... it was so fun to watch, but I am going to have to tame it down so I don't embarrass my boys when they get bigger.
C's 1st time on a boat.....he loved sitting under the steering wheel chewing on the key lanyard.

You can't really tell because I took this pic with my phone but the water on this lake is almost a turquoise color from the limestone rock bottom. You could also see out pretty deep in the water, which I thought was un-heard of with TX lakes. It was a beautiful day despite being a little windy and making the water choppy.


Boats always make kids conk out....J fell asleep while driving (him driving, good thing daddy was sitting with him) back to the marina!!




No comments:
Post a Comment