Sadly, today as I was trying to recall them, I could only name from memory 4 of them. FOUR!!! Ridiculous.
So since I'm learning Geology as a 3 year old, I guess God is going to teach me His commandments like one as well.
I'm STILL a work in progress, but I pray that I stay teachable.
Here is what
One - No other God but the One that is true
Don't worship any other, that's #2
Three - use the name of God only with respect
Four - on Sunday take a rest
# five is just for you
listen to your mom and dad, cause what they say you gotta do
Six - don't ever take somebody's life
Seven - feels like Heaven but only with your husband or wife
eight goes along with # nine
don't steal from others and don't ever lie
Ten - If your friend has something that you think is cool
don't ever wish that is was yours, and that's the final rule.
I drew and cut some numbers out of construction paper and hold them up for J to see as we memorize this rhyme together.
He's a visual little fella, so I'll give him all the cheats he needs to write em on his heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment