Wednesday, September 21

Wanna know the truth?

I found this in one of my notebooks I was frantically cleaning out to reuse for another purpose. Don't be fooled, hippy-ville has not converted me. I'm just unorganized about chartering my errands and needed to cough up a notebook, ASAP.

Anyway, I found this list I had written while I was pregnant with C. It's not from my own research, I will confess that I could not have come up with these truths at that time in my life :-(. I sure wish I had it 6 months ago though, but the Lord knew I would have made this paper my idol and not His true Word that I've come to love so much that was a direct effect from "after the boxes are un-packed".

I pray that these will bless another gal today as well......

I want to give up....

GOD'S TRUTH: Be committed (Matthew 5:33-37)

I feel lost...

GOD'S TRUTH: He watches my paths and establishes my ways (Proverbs 5:21)

No one loves or even likes me....

GOD'S TRUTH: He loves me more than life (John 3:16)

I don't look like her....

GOD'S TRUTH: I'm wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14)

I'm all alone and no one understands me.....

GOD'S TRUTH: He will never leave me. He has plans for my life (Duet 31:6; Jer 29:11)

I'm just not good enough.....

GOD'S TRUTH: I was created in His image (Gen 1:26)

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Thanks Crissy for your always grand post! Love these reminders and truths. Been think about you all lately and know your family is being prayed for up here in Cowtown! Love to all!