Thursday, January 12

Baby Kinley #3

We found out what the "surprise baby" is........




A GIRL

I was shocked but T-rav was not. He said that he wanted a girl and figured it would be since everything about this baby is the opposite of what we know. We planned the other 2, this was a complete surprise.
We are a rough and rowdy boy house, this is going to add some femininity back into the house.
Nonetheless, we are excited and thankful for the added blessing


And because people love to buy baby clothes, I have already received some gifts for her.
Be still my heart, do really own these?


5 comments:

Larissa said...

I love this post so much!!!! Your house is about to be so blessed with another sweet pea and all things girl!

Robin said...

This makes me so happy :)

angelica said...

Oh my oh my!!! I am so behind in blogging and reading! I am so excited for you and your sweet growing family! Pink pink pink!!

Moody Family said...

Woooohoooooo! Congratulations! We are so happy for all of you!

meredith and justin said...

Congrats on your little girl!!! It is so much fun to shop for a girl especially when you are a mommy to boys. Thank you for your sweet, encouraging words on my blog. Thanks for praying for us and our little girl. It means so much to you.