Wednesday, March 7

boys playing around

Someone gave us a Bumbo just like our old one....C loved playing with it. He rides a pink bike and she gets a blue bumbo.....I think that's a fair trade, no? 
Pretending to read. He loves to look at books. I'm trying hard to make them love books. As a girl who loves to read herself, I'm hoping that reading will be something they love in life.

J was making C laugh. This picture is so cute. I love how they entertain each other

Both giggling....I could just eat them, they're so cute! The book that J is holding is FANTASTIC! To make a long story short, a friend told me about this book to help J learn to read. He has a lot of energy in the afternoons and learning to read has really help direct that energy towards something constructive and quiet his brain for awhile so mommy can get some down time too. He's not reading novels, so don't think we've excelled beyond. Right now Bob Books are on tap and those have given me at least 45 mins of silence! 


The ladies of the house. I HATE maternity pics and the internet. Talk about letting the whole world scrutinize you! I'm only putting this on here for my mom and for someone else who asked so very nicely. This was taken at 24-25 weeks or 6 months. I was able to hide it pretty well for awhile but I've popped and feel huge lately (note the shadow from the flash that makes me look even bigger, ha! ha!), and gosh it's only going to get worse! 

5 comments:

Larissa said...

You look simply darling my dear! Can't wait to see baby girl! It will be here before you know it! (do you think I can add one more explanation point? Just a little excited for your sweet growing family! Ha did it again ;)

Robin said...

You look beautiful, as always!!

C and P McKinzie said...

Thank you! You look wonderful!

Aubrey said...

I totally scrutinized you and didn't see anything I didn't like. Thanks for the call yesterday. I couldn't get away from life to call you back and actually have a decent conversation. I'll return the call soon.

The Gustafsons said...

We're having a boy! We just found out yesterday and I haven't had a chance to blog about it. So, like you, our 3rd was the opposite gender! We're SO excited! Does your little girl have a name yet?