Friday, June 15

A hidden talent

Our super-over-top-wonderful-nanny, Miss Annie, is also a photographer! She's in high school and wanted to take some pics of me for her portfolio. I figured, "sure, what the hey", but then she sent them to me and I was blown away by her talent! The girl can make an exhausted and swollen 9 month mama feel pretty, that's for sure!

I call her our nanny, because she truly invests in our boys. She wrestles with them, teaches them bible verses, colors, makes crafts. She's amazing with them AND I always come home to a clean house because she "just likes to be as helpful as possible". The boys get so excited when she walks in the door! The way we met her last summer could only have been arranged by God's perfect timing and I'm so blessed by her. She is like family and I hate to have to see her graduate this next year and head off to A&M, bit am so excited to see how God uses her on this life.

So here's a few of the pics she took....the girl has got some talent ;-)

1 comment:

Moody Family said...

Love this! It is such a blessing to have great people around you and your fam. She is very talented. Great pictures. You are looking beautiful too :-)