Tuesday, July 3

Pics

These pics start with the 1st week of April and give highlights up until now. So far behind!

J heading out the door to go hunt some eggs at his school 
the big kids getting ready to get some eggs. I had to pick between the boys because C's class was too little to go with the big kids. Since I've watched J hunt eggs a few times I snapped this pic then went and took pics of C's 1st hunt

He wasted no time

He was trying to see what was in the egg


J really helps me out this little vac. He says it's "his". Whatever dude,, I just love what you're doing

Some more from Sea World



The boys and their bikes. Best thing we ever bought them

Right after his bday he started to pick up speed when riding his bike. He now goes flying down the driveway. He's pretty agile though, because we've yet to have a wipe out. He does have a blue one now, so we put this one up for K later

after bath on Father's Day....they would become big bros 24 hours later

checking out sissy on the bed

They love her

C wants to hold her non-stop

5 dyas old & the 1st time daddy really got a chance to hold her, so they took a nap together

the reason i cut C's hair... it was getting out of control. His curls were so cute tho :-/

spying for the road runner out back


still being boys :-)

No comments: