Well the yard is anyway, still have a long list of detail things inside for the trim guys and painters to do, but I'm trying to hold off on them coming till it cools off a bit more so I can open the doors when they're here. If not, I'm sure one day Baby K's therapist will tell her to blame me for all the acrylic paint fumes she was exposed to as an infant. Get it line sister, your brothers therapists have waaaayyyy more against me.
Now back to my love affair....yes, yes, still being dramatic over the lawn but I feel totally justified coming from where I've been living. These pics are strictly for me, and well maybe my family up north that might be a little curious if the construction dump site they seen back in June ever turned out to be a real house that you can actually live in.




- Posted from my iPhone
1 comment:
LOVE the updates on the house! Keep em coming! Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment