So here's the text my homegirls got on their phones this afternoon.
Because I hate computers consider this your evite:
To: ####### (name blocked because its irrelevant)
From: Calvin
Hey Bro, come to my 3rd bday party to hang out and have some fun!
When you say? Sat, April ## (again irrelevant and none-ya-biz-nass)
What time? 10:30 to noonish cause my mom doesn't want this to be an all day event (she's weird like that)
Bring your swim trunks cause we're going to have an awesome inflatable slide to play on. We'll feed ya lunch, hop ya up on sugar and then send ya packing... My kinda day ;-)
Have your people call/text my people (aka your mom call my mom) if you're coming so we have plenty of food/sugar and then I won't have to share my portion cause that ain't my thang ;-)
Calvin out!
I'm sure Better Homes and Trailers will be calling to see if they can use it in their next months issue in their "how to church-up your kids bday party invites" article.
If also like to add that this is C's 1st bday party..... That makes it even more classy.
### I do find it ironic that I put in the text that I hate computers (see the first sentence, but yet my phone is a tiny hand held computer that I'm using to post this. Be quiet, I see it.##
Is he not the funniest

J on deck at tball tonight. I'm really starting to love baseball again... Mostly because I birthed one of the players

Dear Grandparents: please send girl things quickly as these are currently K's favorite toys. That would be a sword in her right hand and a r/c 4-wheeler in her left

Mama's new saucy red hair. This was hair appt day so don't think I'm making those curls up everyday.... Oh no

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Chrissy! I miss you! Laughing at this post bc I too cannot sit long enough to order and write out invites - check out Red Stamp app. Free and fun! Love your red hair (whistle whistle! ). :)
Post a Comment