Tuesday, May 14

A month of pics






Their favorite place to swim is at the creek by our church. The water is super cold almost all year and pretty deep in spots.




Wiped out. Course this only happened about a block from the house, when it was a 20 min drive one-way




Waving hi




Because I care little and am more fascinated with modern dentistry here's what it looks like under my bridge. I had to get it replaces after a wrestling march with a certain little boy. It was an accident but man what a pain it was to get this scheduled.




After




The boys playing out their new adventures they're going to have when we go camping this year




Modeling a batters posture so I can learn. He is obsessed with baseball




She rides in carts this way.... The girl cracks me up and I love her joy




Woke up early one morning to a little boy staring out our bedroom window




Hello boys, whatcha doing?




Just sitting?




Ahhhh, I like to relax too




Um, I'll just sit here between ya




I'm bored, so now ill just crawl all over ya




How bout sitting on ya? Will you give me attention now?




Fine boys, leave! I'll just watch all by myself




My old lady feet have finally caught up with me. I have a cyst just under the skin that is attached to a nerve which is causing a ton of pain when touched by shoes, kids accidentally stepping on it, moving my foot in bed while I sleep. All my shoes bother it so I took an old pair of tennis shoes and cut out a hole where the cyst is so I could have some good shoes to run errands in.




See my white sock sticking out on the inner left shoe? Hey, you modify shoes when you have pain this bad. I'll surgery at the end of this month to have it removed, thank the good Lord.




What I woke up to the other morn. Used too much toilet paper. There's about 1/4inch of water on the floor there.




Do I want these? Or do I not? Those are the questions and I wish I wasn't to dang indecisive some days.




Helping K w an early bday parent.... A pink buggy




She's trying to keep up




A day trip to Sea World for moms day!















A better dolphin feeding experience than last year :-)




Bracing for the spray of water from the boat ride




Brrrrrr




Holding J so he can take a hot of water this time




Love this pic! Frame worthy




Daddy let me drive




Moms day dinner at my fav-Crackerbarrell












Sleeping beauty tears up her bed




We have the best neighbors with the funest toys












- Posted off the hip using my iPhone

No comments: