Today was a big day for me...I did my 1st ever scrapbook page and it was so much fun! OK I know that some of you will laugh when you read this because you know that I don't have a create bone in my body. Well that was until I was forced inside for the summer due to the monsoon we've been having and the fact that I thought every single baby book out there was dumb. So I dialed up my sister-in-law Tammy AKA the scrapbook pro, and after some counsel, a trip--in the rain--to the scrapbook store, I finally sat down this afternoon and created a page in Jackson's baby book. I wanted to have pictures of my niece's and nephews in the book since I always love hanging out with them. It seriously was so easy and I think it looks pretty good if I do say so myself. Here is a few pictures of it:


The trick now is to keep up with it....hmm, let's hope that is not harder said that done :-)
Have a happy 4th of July!!
1 comment:
You are super creative. I started one for Jason and that lasted about 2 weeks. I guess my motivation just wasn't there. Now I just keep one up online. YES!!! I am an internet junky. You should take pics of each page and download them to your computer and put them on the blog every once an a while,a good backup in case anything happens to the book. It looks really good. What a great idea and very brave of you to go out in the monsoon.
Post a Comment