What a big past 2 days we have had. We celebrated my 28th birthday on Monday, which by the way when I was 18 I never in a million years would imagine that I would be 28 weeks pregnant living in Fort Worth TX on the day that I turned 28. Just goes to show, we think we have it all planned out, but then we reflect back and see that, nope it's not always going to go as we planned. Sometimes the good Lord throws us off our course to bring us along His, which I have discovered is sooo much better than the one I was going. Just a little birthday reflection I thought I would share. Then on Tuesday, we celebrated 8 years of marriage!! It's even better now than the day we got married!
OK, so I know I have grown so more, so I thought I would share with y'all just how large I have gotten.
This is me on Monday, July 9.
What else is new? Travis got me a great birthday gift this year, a prenatal massage and 6 weeks of prenatal yoga!! I have to admit that the massage was not all that great. It's just hard to get comfy in your 3rd trimester. I can't believe I have 2 1/2 more months to go, augh! Anyways, The instructor helped me work on my hip (I was in a car accident a few years ago and ended up having surgery on my left hip--which they couldn't do anything to repair the damage--so here lately I have been in a little bit more pain from it). After about 20 mins of her helping me stretch it a little, I could already feel a difference. Of course the next morning, my muscles thought differently, but by yesterday afternoon it didn't hurt as bad as the past few weeks and this morning it feels really good. I can't wait to go back.
I hope y'all have a good week! PS Yes it is starting to get hot here, we have had highs in the 90's all week with 90% humidity and my ankles are starting to swell, Fabulous!
1 comment:
WOW!!! That little man is growing like crazy. I grew the most the last 2 weeks, but the last trimester was pretty much a race for my belly. Oh the fun. God does have a great plan for us all. We couldn't dream it up any better. Congrats on the big 8 year mark and happy belated b-day. What a week. Party on and keep cool. Talk to you soon.......
Post a Comment