It is what is says....we have lots and lots of signs that Jackson will very soon be making his grand entrance. I'm not actually in labor yet, but it is so very close. I will try to make it a priority to post a one-liner when the labor starts. We are EXCITED to have an October baby!!
Here's my new car! Well it's new to me. So long cool super cool sporty coupe, hello grocery-getter....oh look at what I have become, I'm sure this kiddo is worth it! :-)

So long Accord Coupe.......

Hello, Honda CR-V

At least I won't have to roll in and out of my car anymore. Should have seen me the last 3 months in that coupe....HILARIOUS!!
1 comment:
WOOOOOO!!!!!!HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! A new vehicle..... October....... Hello Jackson. We all can't wait to hear news of his pending arrival. You will be looking at your little mans face soon...... Take care and rest. Tell Travis hello for us and you both have a great labor and delivery!!!!! Can't wait for pics of this little man.
Post a Comment