Today is the actual D-Day and honestly I'm not disappointed that he hasn't came yet, actually a little relieved because I have a ton of stuff planned over the next 3 days, so he can come on Sunday....I'll have time for it then HA! HA! Just want to keep y'all up to speed. I have to get going, hopefully my next post will be short, but with a APB that we are headed to the hospital.
Have a good weekend!!
A Different Kind of Love Story….
7 months ago
1 comment:
We are rooting for you. Since you have a lot planned for the next 3 days...... Jackson will most likely come to make his appearance more exciting... if that is possible. All of us are just so excited for you guys. You are going to be wonderful parents and you have such a crazy trip between now and the moment you see Jackson. Very exciting and we just want to let you know that we are praying for you and are very excited to see that last post before you are parents. Have a good one and enjoy this time. Watch out for snakes too.... You convinced Colin with that last post that we will never live in Texas due to the snakes and spiders. It was very funny and his reaction to the pictures and the story were classic. Take care, rest and keep on walking.
Post a Comment