Tuesday, September 18

Ta Da!!

We are done with Jackson's room! It turned out just the way we thought it would. Here's the before and afters......(by the way, if you click on the picture it will make it bigger, just in case you didn't know)


The bed is pulled out to the middle of the room
Again the bed is in the middle of the room so it looks small.
Putting the finishing touches on the trim.
Have to keep the queen size bed in there till the end of October for the family that is coming to visit. Jackson won't sleep in this room till after Christmas, but we thought we would put the crib in there anyway.

Love the outlet plates that we got from Lowe's.


Nothing new still. I am nesting that is for sure! I thought the nesting would be more directed to the inside, but it hasn't been. Our house could use some deep cleaning, but instead on Monday I choose to wash ALL the windows in the house on the outside and inside. Then I finished putting together our baby's room. Tuesday was filled with errands and bill paying. Today I was up early and had the pool cleaned and vacuumed by 8:30 am. Let me tell you, that is no easy feat and I now have a new respect and appreciation for the yard work that Travis does. WOW! We don't have a robot, so we have to vacuum it the old fashion way......with the hose, 15 ft pole and pool vacuum head that is about 12 inches wide. It's a slow go and I never realized all the sweat that Travis put into keeping that stupid water hole clean. THANK YOU HONEY, I appreciate you keeping in clean for me all summer so I can bobb around to keep cool!!

I have another Dr's appt tomorrow and maybe he will have better news for me than the last few weeks or even better I won't have to go because I am in labor!! I hoping I will remember when I go into labor to post something before we leave for the hospital, that way y'all will know it's happening and can be praying for a safe delivery and a healthy Jackson.

Have a great Thursday!!

2 comments:

Moody Family said...

Sorry to be picky, but the pics aren't showing up. congrats on finishing the room. That is amazing..... Sounds like you are getting a ton of stuff done too. Those are all of the things that it will be hard to do when Jackson first arrives........ good to get out of the way. Husbands do rock when it comes to taking care of of their ragu wives and Travis is one of those amazing husbands. You seem to be completely ready for Jackson to come home.... Take care of yourself and try to rest a little.... You will need it for all of the work you have to do during delivery... kind of like a marathon. You will do awesome. We are praying that your labor starts soon so that you can finally have that little man in the outside world. Tell Travis hello and have a good day.... Oh and good luck at the doc tomorrow....... Maybe (unless you are already in labor:) )

Moody Family said...

Love the pics. Your house is beautiful and Jackson is going to love his room. Congrats and good luck.