I am so excited!!! I hope everything goes well for you. I read your blog all the time waiting for Jackson to arrive. I can't wait to see what he looks like. Good luck!
WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOOOOOO!!!!! Congrats, I know you are probably just working your tooshy off right now, focussed on getting Jackson on the outside, but we just want to say congrats!!! Have a good one and we can't wait for pics.
3 comments:
I am so excited!!! I hope everything goes well for you. I read your blog all the time waiting for Jackson to arrive. I can't wait to see what he looks like. Good luck!
WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOOOOOO!!!!! Congrats, I know you are probably just working your tooshy off right now, focussed on getting Jackson on the outside, but we just want to say congrats!!! Have a good one and we can't wait for pics.
Congrats you two! Jackson is just beautiful!!!!! Im praying for the 3 of you!
Post a Comment