Tuesday, October 9

We're doing good

We got to go home on Saturday, which is one day earlier than expected. Both mommy & baby are doing good! Jackson had his 1st appt today with the Dr and is doing excedingly well. He has not only gained back his birth weight but then 2 oz on top of that. Dr said that usually doesn't happen till week 2 or 3, so we have have a healthy baby boy!!

Crissy's grandparents came from Wyoming to help out, much to Travis's relief. Crissy & Jackson are being pampered and it's really nice to only have to worry about feeding the baby.

Here are some more pics from the hospital. I'll post some newer ones when I get some more time...HA! HA!

Another pic by Meagan
They got the time wrong on his crib card...he was born @ 1:52 pm
He is so cute! I just love him to death.
Daddy making sure he knows his heritage.

3 comments:

Moody Family said...

Love it!!! He is perfect. What a blessing. Enjoy that time with him...... it is something that will stick with you forever. When he is cramming stuff down the toilet and flushing it... you will be able to think back to those moments. No.... really, he is so cute. Congrats and we always love the baby pics. You should post some of you and Travis with Jackson. Take care, relax and heal. You should e-mail me your address too. Have fun and we look forward to many more pictures.

Scooterly said...

Oh my goodness what a cutie! Congradulations Crissy! How exciting!

This is Kim by the way . . . Fassett . . . the OTHER daughter . . .

Can't wait to see more pictures! I'm glad both you and your new little boy are doing good . . . I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself!

The Edwards Family said...

He is adorable! You all look very happy. Babies are such miracles that we all need to take the time to cherish. It is amazing what the love between a man and a women can create. I can't wait to see more pictures. Be sure to get rest when you can and keep up the good work (that is amazing that he already gained back his birth weight plus 2oz). Take care!