Sunday, October 28

Where does the time go?!

Dang, now I know why they give you 6 weeks after a baby. It's because we are so busy trying to figure this new little person out!! Wow, I can honestly say that I know what each of his cries are for...never thought that would happen. It's so strange to me that I know this little guy pretty well and he knows my voice so well that he will try to turn to it when someone strange is holding him. At first I thought that was so precious, now I'm thinking I will shut up a little more so I can give my arms a little rest.

This last week was a little stressful, but also a week of recovery. ALL of the family left, and so we were able to spend some much needed alone time as our own little family. We also found out why Jackson was so fussy the past week, he has a bad case of thrush!! Poor little guy had blisters all in his mouth which made it hard to eat, such on his pacie, or just be happy period. He and I are both on anitbiotics and Jackson is already a happier baby! Since we had to go see the Dr AGAIN, we found out how much Jackson weights....on Tuesday, Oct 23 we was 9.1 lbs!!! This kid is growing like a wead. The Dr suggested that i get a hobby and pump extra milk to donate to the hospital for the premie babies. I just laughed, cause making time for that would be INSANE!!

Ok, so back to my little chunker! He's not chubby, but long and slender like daddy, and really heavy to carry for long periods of time, which is what he wants because he hasn't been feeling well. Thank goodness for the Snugli that Tammy lent to us, what a life saver!!

I will post some pictures later this afternoon. I need to start getting ready for church and then we are having lunch with some friends afterwards. I feel like I have to pack up the house everytime we go anywhere...ha! ha!

Here's his birth announcement that Meagan did, of course she is AWESOME!!


No comments: