Saturday, November 10

Week 4!!

Grandma Sandy and Grandpa Mike came to visit this week. Grandma has been cooking tons of food and freezing it so that that I don't have to cook till after the 1st of the year!

Jackson is holding his head up even better and now scoots his body across the blanket on his stomach when I put me hands under his feet. The Dr says that it hits a reflex to want to push off of your hand. Plus he is smiling so much now. Wish I had the camera permanently attached to me so I could catch these things to show you all. He's growing so fast and I can't believe he's now 5 1/2 weeks old....where did the time go? Here's some more pics!!


Just relaxing
Wow!! He acts like he's been doing this forever!
After scootin across the blanket
Daddy love
Being a cheerleader during our tummy time...who knew I would have so much energy and still be so tired
Jackson had grandma putty in his hands by the 2nd hour she was here
Smiling with grandpa
Don't move grandma...he's comfy

2 comments:

Moody Family said...

You can tell who is boss in your house. He is growing up so fast. That is wild that he can hold up his head so well. Sounds like a nice visit from the grandparents too. Jackson definately knows how to work grandpa and grandma. Love all of the pics........... still in shock over how big he is though. Have a great week.....

Andrea said...

Yay, I was happy to see more pics! Looks like y'all are doing good! He is precious!