Saturday, February 2

Hair today...gone tomorrow!

Well I never thought it would happen, but last Saturday I woke up and was SICK of my long hair. It looked great when I was pregnant, was shinny and full of body, but since Oct 3 it has been one clump of hair after another falling out and clogging up the shower and was losing it's luster with each passing day. So on a whim, I just went down to a hair cut-em-up joint and had it chopped.....short, very short. I don't think I have ever had hair this short in my life, but it's just hair and it's a nice change.

LONG HAIR
The New Crissy!!
This is just one that I thought showed his BRIGHT blue eyes so well. Everyone comments on how pretty his baby blues are and I of course totally agree!!!

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Chris Freeland said...

Clumps of hair falling out in the shower... I feel your pain.

Moody Family said...

Love It!!!!! Looks a lot easier to take care of. By the way... YES!!! We love those baby blues.

heather said...

love the hair!!! did christine do it? pray you're doin well! love ya!