Sunday, April 20

A little boy and his pool

Yesterday was such a great day! It was Saturday, the weather was beautiful and we spent most of the day outside. I needed a day like yesterday.

JT has discovered the swimming pool....dun dun da.......and now it's on like donkey kong. He's now at the age where he knows what he wants and is starting to throw a fit for it....OH JOY!! We will let Copper out in the mornings and he'll start kicking his legs and reaching his arms for the back door because he wants to go outside. And when I don't go, he starts that whinny cry. Then when we put him in his walker he'll go to the back door, stare out the door and fuss. The boy just loves it outside!!

Today we had some friends over with their little boy, Benjamin, who is 2 weeks younger than JT. We decided to dip the boy's feet in the pool just to see what they would do. JT LOVED IT!! He as bending over trying to get his hands in too. Of course he was ticked when I took him out. We had a storm here last week and the rain cooled the pool temperature off to 70 degrees...burrrr. I know for those of you up north, 70 is pretty warm, considering the lakes don't get that warm even in August, but here that's just a bit chilly. Anyway, the cool water didn't even phase him, he was all over it. I guess we'll be swimming sooner that I thought.

Here some more pictures......


Out back in his walker watching daddy net the leaves
Trying to grab the camera and excited about it too (I just love this face!)
Trying so hard to make it up the slight incline so he can check out the pool

JT and Benjamin testing the waters.....so cute!

2 comments:

Moody Family said...

looks like fun. that pool is going to lead to many exciting adventures.

Robin said...

Love the pics of the two boys testing the waters :) So darn cute!

By the way, I found your blog via Brenda's new blog. Hope ya don't mind!