
Leaving our favorite place..Central Market. He played hard on the playground and then we did some serious shopping for all his favorite fruits.

I just had to snap a few....the kid is so funny. If you knew his personality you would laugh at these too

Look at that finger pointing at me....he was sassying me in the check out line today. I couldn't understand him, but I was familiar with the tone....It was his daddy's and it usually means we have been shopping a little too long

My friend Melissa took this one at one of our swim days this summer. Of course my kid was always the one naked in the pool, but I figured, it's his pool so who cares. We didn't have any floating tootsie roll incidents, so I guess no one was offended :-)
1 comment:
Very cute... he is growing up so fast. Love to here all of your adventures. Tell the fam hi....
Post a Comment