Probably more than the little guys getting them. EVERY TIME JT gets his shots he is sooooo fussy for days and he sleeps or should I say doesn't sleep for days either. I'm right now listening to him cry himself to sleep AGAIN because he is so tired but because of all the little viruses running through his body he can't sleep. I feel like mom of the year right now. And no I can't just rock him to sleep because he throws his body around when I try and rock him. If I lay on the floor with him he just rolls and tosses all around...and believe me folks....HE IS EXHAUSTED...but so tired he can't sleep.
Please say a little prayer for him, that his body with react to the shots a little quicker and he'll be able to get the rest that he needs.
Thanks,
Mom who is pulling her hair out!!!!
A Different Kind of Love Story….
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment