Friday, October 31

Top 5

The top 5 gifts that I love God for giving me....and yes in this order too:

#1. Travis...I love him so much more today than yesterday or even the day I married him. How does that happen? I love his sense of humor and the way he knows how to get me to "mind" him without me knowing it. Turns out he really does know better than me on A LOT of stuff..dang I can't believe I'm actually admitting that, good thing he doesn't read this too often
;-)
#2. JT....I love that little fart. He frustrates me, tires me and brings me to my breaking point, but I have never heard a giggle quite as cute or seem a smile quite as bright or felt a slobbery kiss quite as warm as I do from this precious little guy. He is my first little boy and I absolutely think he is quite a little man already.

#3. My family (this includes the in-laws)...I have to admit that it took me moving away from them to realize what a gift they are. Every family has their drama and mine is no exception, but the feeling you get of ultimate relaxation from just being in their presences...knowing that you are completely accepted they way you are.....it is beyond words.

#4 My church family...Travis and I have been so overwhelming blessed with the amazing people he has placed in our lives here in Texas and most of those folks attend McKinney Memorial Bible Church. These people have invested time and imparted wisdom in to Travis and I. We have grown so much in our walk with Christ that it is almost unbelievable how we managed a sane life when we didn't include the relationship with our Heavenly Father into our personal lives as well as our marriage. We also have created lifelong friendships with couples that are in our same life stage of marriage and kids, and also carry the same deep moral values that we do. I know it's not true but sometimes I say it just cause it's funny...Jesus truly is a Texan ;-) Granted God could have grown us in any church or situation, I'm not saying that McKinney is THE church, it's just our church in Ft Worth.

And finally #5. I love fall, especially in Texas. The weather here is perfect this time of year and although most Texans say that fall doesn't last that long here (whatever!) I have to disagree with them. Fall last about 2 - 3 months and even though the temperature doesn't stay the same during those months, it's still beautiful almost 90% of the time.

Here's some more pics!!


Going down the slide at the Aquatic Center in Casper. You could look at the huge windows and see it snowing big ol fat flakes outside and we were inside floating through the lazy river.

At the Aquatic Center in Casper
Wrestling with daddy
In Casper a few days before it snowed.
What a cutie!!


No comments: