Wednesday, October 29

Near and dear to my heart...

I've seen this video before, but a friend of mine sent it to me last night and I thought that I would share. The part I find so interesting is how Obama says "if my daughters make a mistake, I don't want them to be punished with a baby." Wow, Mr Obama, maybe you should spend a little more time in God's Word...Psalms 127:3 "Children are a heritage from the Lord, a reward from Him."

"What America needs is spiritual renewal and reconciliation - first, man with God, and then man with man" - Ronald Reagan 1976

And again, I remind myself that GOD IS IN CONTROL, no matter what is going on in this world, and therefore I put my entire trust in HIM and HIM ALONE!!

1 comment:

heather said...

That was the exact Obama quote that made my jaw drop! So ridiculous...BUT, our God IS in control. I'm ready for this all to be over!