Something a little different...we'll start with a picture then you can read my ramblings ;-). I like this one, it shows his true toddler-ness coming thru....he's fighting me to go and I'm smiling with a death grip on him
Because I like knowing this weird stuff about others, thought I would share....plus I was "tagged" by a friend to do it. I don't have enough to fill all the lists, so I'll just do as much as I can.
8 TV Shows I Watch Regularly:
1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. The Soup
4. The Girls Next Door - So embarrassed to admit this one!
4. The Unit - T-rav's favorite
5. The Wiggles - B-rat's favorite (that's the new gang name Travis gave him ;-))
6. Sesame Street
7.
8.
8 Favorite Restaurants: You'll notice a pattern here...
1. Mi Cocina
2. Uncle Julio's
3. El Rancho Grande
4. Rio Grande
5. Eddohana Sushi
6. Jason's Deli
7.
8.
8 Things that happened Today: Keep in mind it's only 8 am on Sunday morning
1. Jackson woke up at 5:30 in pain from his molars cutting, so I gave him some tylenol, some milk, a little pumpkin muffin and then rocked him back to sleep
2. loaded the dishwasher
3. finished my BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) lesson for Jan 7...
4. synced irene with the laptop (Irene is the iphone)
5. checked the freezing temps outside
6. started this list
7.
8.
8 Things I look Forward to:
1. Going to church this morning - Chris Freeland is preaching...he's been equipped with the gift to teach, that is for sure
2. Our 1st Christmas at home as a family - just the 3 of us!!
3. getting christmas picture cards in the mail
4. coffee
5. BSF starting again on Jan 7
6. selling our house
7. finding the next house on some acreage
8. the next little addition to our family
8 Things I Wish/Pray For:
1. for JT to know the Lord at a young age and not follow the patterns of this world
2. a good immune system for JT as he grows up
3. healthy development for Jackson as he grows up
4. for Jackson's wife to be a believer
5. Travis to have success and satisfaction with his work
6. for Jackson's teeth to hurry up and get here (he's crying again)
7. for me to be a compassionate person (I struggle with that horribly)
8. for all my family and friends to know Christ as their personal saviour
8 People I Tag:
1. How about just anyone who feels like sharing
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
1 comment:
You're very kind.
Have you guys tried La Familia? That's Kari's favorite texican food. We love Gloria's too.
Post a Comment