Monday, December 22

Why can't I upload video? HELP!?

Seriously, I need help! I can't seem to upload video to blogger. Is it because it's too long? I think the shortest video I have is 1:02 minutes and when I try to upload even that one it just sits there and spins and spins, saying it's uploading, but never actually does. What am I doing wrong?

Here are my tools I'm working with:

-video from my camera (it's a Canon Powershot)
-a Macbook using i-photo (this macbook is new, we just got it this summer)

Now, if you have any pointers I would love to get them. Please help! I have some adorable videos, but I can't post them. Augh!

3 comments:

Chris Freeland said...

Hmm. I didn't have any problem with ours, but it did take a long time (probably 5 minutes).

You might try saving it as a smaller file size and see if that works.

Robin said...

Ditto Chris.. It almost always takes 5 minutes or more for my videos to upload! Be patient, woman!! ;)

Chris Freeland said...

The other thing you might check is the file type your camera saves the movies as.

If all else fails, upload it to youtube and paste the link.