I need to make an apology to all the working moms that I know and may read this blog. When I mentioned before that you couldn't make any excuses about not having time to cook, well I was wrong. I tend criticize most things that I truly don't understand, which is the time constraints at home for a working mom. I'm truly sorry for that comment, I hope ya'll can look past it and forgive me.
Here's some recent pictures....

I wish he would smile on command...he's starting to show his toddler side

He'll smile for the camera every time if he has his checks stuffed with food!

A glimpse of the future....making deals and working for a
livin! It was so cute, he thought the mouse was a phone

Trying to hang up the phone

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Just in case you can't make it by the
Kinley's for a Christmas tree light tour, here's a shot of it....
JT's little friend Benjamin giggling at Copper...his mommy and daddy need to get him a doggy too!

Baby Austin sits up now!!! This is
JT's future hunting buddy
1 comment:
I did not take offense to what you wrote and I am a working mom of two children. I live on the philosphy that anything cooked at home is much more nutricious than fast food even if that means I make tuna casserole or hamburger helper. Also, I always make sure to have a vegetable for the whole family and most importantly we always ALL eat at the dinner table together. The point of this is that yes working parents can cook dinner. It is just time management. It is not easy but it is important to eat as healthy as possible.
Miss ya!
Post a Comment